Dr. Wayne Jenkins, Dr. Sati Sodhi, Dr. Xiaomin Fang, Dr. Stephanie Gendal Brown & Dr. Michael Kelleman, provide quality eye care services and vision care products in Farmington, Connecticut & Newington, Connecticut; we truly care about the health of your eyes, and offer local vision care to all family members.
We are conveniently located near you in Farmington Connecticut & Newington Connecticut, and service, Hartford, West Hartford.
The local Farmington & Newington Optometrist near you, offering you and your family top quality eye care delivered with unsurpassed customer service.
Westfarms Eye Associates, PC accepts a number of Insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs.
- Experienced Doctors
- Knowledgeable & Welcoming Staff
- Kind, Courteous, Professional & Friendly Service
- The Latest in Optometric Technology & Contact Lenses
- A Complete Eye Health Assessment in easy to understand terms
- An Appointment Time that fits your schedule
- An Experience that Exceeds Your Expectations
What are Allergies?
Along with congestion, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, headaches and difficulty breathing, individuals with allergies often suffer from eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis resulting in red, watery, itchy and sometimes swollen eyes.
Providing Emergency Eye Care Services in Westfarms, CT
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Newington, CT 06111
- Phone: 860-594-4585
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Please call for specific doctor hours.